According to multiple leaks from both @ishanagarwal24 and @rquandt, what you see above and below is the Galaxy Note 10. Not much is differing from what we’ve seen before, but this is easily our best look yet at the device.
We have two colors here, Silver and Black, but this Silver color is not really Silver at all. It shines bright like a diamond, similar to the Prism White color found with the Galaxy S10 lineup. On the front we see the single centered camera cutout, as well as the triple rear-facing camera setup. The Silver model also comes with a blue S Pen.
I’ll be the first to tell you, this is a very sexy device. I love the symmetry of the frontside, plus I’m sure that the camera setup on back will be solid. However, I’m looking at the display, complete lack of bezels and can’t help but think, this thing could be a nightmare to hold and use. I shall reserve judgement for once we get it in-hand on August 10, though.
Thoughts? Does this look awesome to you?
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599