Google has marked down the price of both the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL by $200, bringing the starting price of the Pixel 3 to $599. For the 3 XL, the starting price is $699.
- Related: Android Q Beta 2 First Look!
If you’re looking to save a bit more, Google also has its own trade-in program, where eligible devices can get up to $400 in refund credit. If you’re trading in a Pixel 2 XL, for example, you can get up to $271.
Have at it.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- Apps to Check Out: Google Unveils Its 2019 Play Award Nominees