The Pixel Slate from Google use to start at $599 with 64GB storage and a Celeron processor. However, Google has discontinued the entry level model of the device, and with that, the Pixel Slate now starts at $799.
The Pixel Slate first went up for pre-order in November, 2018, but since launch, the device has been met with pretty critical reviews. The main issues stem from software, and while Google was trying hard to make Android apps feel native on a Chrome OS-powered tablet device, it just wasn’t a great overall experience.
If you need or want a Pixel Slate, don’t worry as they’re still available. You’ll just have to spend a bit more money to get one.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599