Looking for a good weekend deal on the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL? Verizon brought it today.
The best deal is on the regular Pixel 3, which Verizon has discounted by $300 if you buy it on a 24-month contract. That $300-off works for upgrades and no trade-in is required to get it. It’s a $300-off bill credit that is spread out over 24 months and drops your monthly device payment to $20.83/mo for the 64GB model.
To make the deal sweeter, Verizon is giving you $800 off another Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL when you add a new line. Additionally, if you buy a Pixel 3 XL upfront (no $300-off on 3 XL), you’ll also get $800 off another Pixel 3 or 3 XL.
To recap, you can buy a Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL and get $800 off a 2nd one. If you buy a Pixel 3, you also get $300 off.
Shop Verizon Pixel 3
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599