The Lenovo Smart Clock, a cute little smart display that was built for your night stand, is now up for pre-order after disappearing for months following its January CES unveiling. The device costs $79.99 and will ship June 2, according to Lenovo’s shop.
As a smart display, the Lenovo Smart Clock will do all the things any smart display would like complete Google Assistant tasks. You can check the weather on it, listen to music, view your upcoming calendar items, and control most of your smart home. It does more, though.
Since this is a clock, it’ll properly wake you up with a sunrise alarm that slowly brightens. If you need to snooze an alarm, you can simply smack the top of it. Need to charge your phone on your night stand? It has a USB 2.0 port in the back for your phone cable to plug-in to. How neat is that?
The Lenovo Smart Clock features a 4″ display (800×480), MediaTek processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, Bluetooth 4.2, and a mute switch.
At $80, the Lenovo Smart Clock might be one of the best smart home values in tech right now.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599