A little over a year ago, we asked you about cases. Since then, Google launched two phones made of plastic, the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL. I don’t know why you’d put your plastic phone in a plastic case, but it’s certainly a possibility, so now I’m curious to see if the general feelings toward shielding your smartphones has changed.
For me, I’ve finally grown up and realized that it’s better to be safe than it is to be sorry. On my Galaxy S10+ and now my OnePlus 7 Pro, I’ve been using a case, simply because I’m afraid of having these expensive and relatively delicate items bust into 1,000 pieces. While I hate the added weight and girth, that’s the price you pay to protect what you love.
What about you? Are you rocking a case with your phone or do you prefer nudity?
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s poll.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599