Curious what the network support will be like for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ here in the US? The unlocked model stopped by the FCC over the past couple of days and provided a list of all of the network bands they tested.
We pulled screenshots from FCC docs for both the Note 10 (SM-N970U) and Note 10+ (SM-N975U), and both contain the exact same bands. You’ll have full coverage on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint, as you probably expected. US unlocked Samsung phones in the past have been some of the best in terms of universal access between US carriers.
Not only do we have wide US carrier support, but NFC, MST, and Bluetooth are all there too. Those are not surprises, though.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599