As its name might suggest, WiFi Calling allows users to place calls over a WiFi connection instead of a cellular connection. This is great for folks who live in areas where cell reception may not be ideal, such as my own house.
How to Enable WiFi Calling
- Make sure you have a WiFi connection
- Check to ensure you have the latest software for your phone
- On the home screen tap “Phone”
- Open the menu (3 dots) and tap “Settings”
- Scroll down and toggle Wi-Fi Calling to On
- Follow the instructions for emergency calling details
Visible states that it is working to bring this feature to additional devices that it supports.
Enjoy that WiFi call, S9 and S9+ owners!
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599