Greetings, Arsians! Tuesday marks day two of Amazon Prime Day 2019, and the Dealmaster is still highlighting and compiling the better offers from that sales event in a separate jumbo-sized roundup. Today, though, we wanted to cater to those who want nothing to do with Amazon, the cost of a Prime membership, or made-up holidays, but would still like to get a good price on some gear before the holidays.
To that end, the Dealmaster has done his usual thing and rounded up the best tech deals of the day from non-Amazon retailers. Walmart, Best Buy, Newegg, Lenovo, and various other shops have all put out their own sales promotions to stem the tide of shoppers heading toward Amazon.
While the collective selection isn’t quite as robust what’s out there for Prime Day, to be frank, there’s still a fair amount of noteworthy discounts to be had, including new lows for Google devices, Instant Pots, Samsung Galaxy phones, and the like. In some cases, the offers match the offers running on Amazon, meaning you can get the same discount without having to sign up for a month of Prime. You can take a look at our full list on “non-Prime Day” deals below.
- Dealmaster: The latest 9.7-inch iPad is only $250 today
- Dealmaster: Get Fitbit’s best smartwatch, the original Versa, for just $180
- Dealmaster: It’s Star Wars Day, so a bunch of Star Wars things are on sale
- Guidemaster: High-tech gift ideas for Mother’s Day
- Dealmaster: A ton of Amazon Kindle, Echo, and Fire devices are on sale today