Greetings, Arsians! The Dealmaster returns with another batch of deals and savings to share. Topping our list today is a deal on Fitbit’s Versa smartwatch—now you can get Fitbit’s best smartwatch for just $179.95, which is $20 off its original price of $200.
We’re excited to see this deal on the original Versa because it makes it a better option when compared to Fitbit’s Versa Lite. The company debuted the pared-down smartwatch earlier this year—at $159, the Versa Lite was designed to be a more affordable alternative to the $200 Versa. While it’s a decent smartwatch for its price, it demands quite a few sacrifices. The Versa Lite doesn’t have an altimeter, which tracks floors climbed, it doesn’t have onboard storage for music, it cannot track swim laps, and it cannot show on-screen workouts from Fitbit Coach.
However, the original Versa has all of those features and does everything you’d expect a Fitbit smartwatch to do. It tracks all-day activity, workouts, and sleep, it has a built-in heart rate monitor and connected GPS capabilities, it can automatically track activities with Fitbit’s SmartTrack technology, and it can run apps and show multiple watch faces using Fitbit OS. It also has a battery life of at least four days, so you can leave it on all day long and while you sleep for nearly one week before charging up again.
- Dealmaster: The latest 9.7-inch iPad is only $250 today
- Dealmaster: It’s Star Wars Day, so a bunch of Star Wars things are on sale
- Guidemaster: High-tech gift ideas for Mother’s Day
- Dealmaster: A ton of Amazon Kindle, Echo, and Fire devices are on sale today
- Dealmaster: There’s a bunch of special offers for the new Google Pixel 3A