Greetings, Arsians! The Dealmaster is back with a special weekend edition of his usual deals roundup.
Today is May the 4th, which means it’s once again time for Star Wars lovers around the globe to celebrate their favorite multimedia behemoth. Yes, the fan-made holiday known as “Star Wars Day” may have derived from a silly pun—”May the Fourth be with you”—but it’s sustained by the unparalleled (and occasionally unhealthy) enthusiasm and adoration Star Wars fans have for George Lucas’ creation. You can expect Wookiee and Bantha milk enthusiasts around the world to celebrate with special film screenings and costume-heavy festivities.
And because this franchise has essentially been a license to print money for 40 years, you can also expect retailers to take advantage of the fanfare with deals on Star Wars goods and paraphernalia. That’s where the Dealmaster comes in—we’ve rounded up the most noteworthy deals we could find on Star Wars-related games, gadgets, and general geekery.
Read 2 remaining paragraphs | Comments
- Dealmaster: The latest 9.7-inch iPad is only $250 today
- Dealmaster: Get Fitbit’s best smartwatch, the original Versa, for just $180
- Guidemaster: High-tech gift ideas for Mother’s Day
- Dealmaster: A ton of Amazon Kindle, Echo, and Fire devices are on sale today
- Dealmaster: There’s a bunch of special offers for the new Google Pixel 3A