No physical item can repay your mother for all the love she’s sent your way, but Mother’s Day is still a good time to give Mom some token of your affection. So, as we’ve done in the past, we’ve rounded up a handful of Ars-y items that might make her life a little more pleasant.
Now, not all the gadgets, services, and books we’ve recommended will be great choices for your mom. Some people might enjoy a new fitness tracker, while others would prefer a trip to the spa. You know your mother better than we do. But we’re all about gear and practicality here at Ars, and any of the gift ideas below should serve Mom longer than flowers and chocolates.
Note: Ars Technica may earn compensation for sales from links on this post through affiliate programs.
- Blackmagic eGPU Pro mini-review: Quiet, fast, and extremely expensive—like a Mac
- With its latest battle, Game of Thrones solidifies its seat on TV’s VFX throne
- Valve Index reveal: The best of VR’s first generation—but is it worth $999?
- Oculus Quest review: 2019’s best new gaming system is wireless, affordable VR
- Dealmaster: The latest 9.7-inch iPad is only $250 today