Ars Technica seeks a Technology Reporter with deep expertise in GPUs, CPUs, systems architecture, storage innovations, networking, and other consumer-focused hardware.
The Technology Reporter will report to the Senior Reviews Editor and will produce daily content including informed news and analysis—plus regular long-form reviews with an emphasis on benchmarks and testing as well as the analysis Ars Technica is known for.
We are looking for a strong writer who can not only grok the business that drives today’s technological innovations but who can also write clean and compelling prose accessible to readers from a wide variety of technical backgrounds.
- Dealmaster: The latest 9.7-inch iPad is only $250 today
- Dealmaster: Get Fitbit’s best smartwatch, the original Versa, for just $180
- Dealmaster: It’s Star Wars Day, so a bunch of Star Wars things are on sale
- Guidemaster: High-tech gift ideas for Mother’s Day
- Dealmaster: A ton of Amazon Kindle, Echo, and Fire devices are on sale today