Samsung probably won’t give you $550-off through trade-ins on the Galaxy S10 again, but they still have good deals available.
For example, trading in any working smartphone will get you $200 off today. It could be from 2010, you just need to make sure it turns on, has been factory reset, and doesn’t have cracks. You could get up to $300 off with other trades too, but the $200 is the best value right now, since there is a good chance you have a random old smartphone sitting around in a drawer or closet. Seriously, go dig in there and find one.
In addition to the $300 or $200 off, depending on the Galaxy S10 you want, you could get freebies. The Galaxy S10e 256GB comes with a free Samsung Duo Charger. If you buy a 512GB regular S10, you’ll get both the Duo Charger and a pair of Galaxy Buds.
Worried about Samsung’s trade-in program? Check this post out.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599