The US unlocked versions of the Samsung Galaxy S10 family are all discounted by $300 today at Best Buy. That drops starting prices for a Galaxy S10e to as low as $449, the regular Galaxy S10 to $599, and the Galaxy S10+ to $699.
What’s the catch? Best Buy does this sneaky thing where they promote big discounts (like this one) that only apply if you “Activate Today.” In other words, they probably make their money from carriers by booking you into plans, so if you “Activate Today” by adding a new line or upgrading with a new contract, they are cool with giving you an extra hundred or so dollars off a phone.
With this unlocked Galaxy S10 deal, Best Buy is offering their $300-off “Activate Today” deal if you activate on Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint. I’d imagine a good chunk of you potential S10 owners are with one of those carriers.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599