YouTube TV just surprised its customers with a free Showtime offer for the summer.
The offer showed up in inboxes this evening and says that it’s available to those who are a “longtime friend of YouTube TV.” That could mean that not all customers are going to get this and it’s instead reserved for some of us that signed-up in the beginning. Tough to know for sure.
Either way, the free Showtime deal can be easily added to your YouTube TV account with a couple of clicks. It’ll last until September 5 and will then shut off unless you decide to continue with the subscription and want to pay for it. If you don’t, YouTube TV and Showtime won’t try and charge you, nor do you have to remember to cancel – it’ll just stop automatically.
If you are a YouTube TV subscriber, check those inboxes for an email titled “We have a ? for you.”
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599