An entirely new app from Spotify is available this week in the US for Android users called Spotify Stations. With it, users can simply tell the app what genre of music or certain artists they want to listen to, then the app curates a collection of music (essentially a radio station like on Pandora) for listening.
As Spotify explains, “With the world’s music at your fingertips, finding the right thing to play can feel like a challenge. Stations gets you to music instantly — no searching or typing needed. As Stations learns more about what you like, it creates stations packed with the music you love, made just for you.”
This app is labeled as an experiment, so if you run into issues or have feedback for Spotify, you should let them know. In the meantime, go listen to some jams.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599