If you’re a customer of T-Mobile, you may be aware that the company’s CEO fancies himself a pretty decent slow cooker chef. He even has his own slow cooker cookbook titled #SlowCookerSunday. Well, if you’re into slow cooking, you can grab a digital copy of the book for completely free through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.
I’ve gone ahead and looked over the contents for you, just in case you’re curious what Legere has cooking up. The forward is by Martha Stewart and there are solid recipes for lamb shanks, vegetarian Sloppy Joes, beer brats, corned beef, plus plenty of more tasty sounding dishes.
Keep in mind, this isn’t only a cookbook. Throughout the book are stories that John shares about being a CEO, and of course, even knocks on AT&T and Verizon make quick appearances.
It’s free, so you can’t really go wrong. Head into the T-Mobile Tuesdays app to download the PDF.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599