Spotify launched Spotify Lite this week, available in 36 markets, all of which are not the US.
Like other Lite apps, Spotify Lite is focused on conserving data, allowing users to have greater control over the amount of data the app uses. Additionally, the app’s initial download size is limited to just 10MB.
According to Spotify, any user of the Lite version will still be able to search and play their favorite songs and artists, save them, share with users, discover new music, and enjoy playlists made just for them.
Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Algeria, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Oman, Jordan, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, South Africa, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, India
Feel free to bring this to the US at any time, Spotify.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599