Google states that Dark mode is a highly requested feature from Keep users, but also from Google Calendar users. Currently, Dark mode is available for the Calendar app for Android, but not for the web. Is this a hint at what’s coming soon? Fingers are crossed.
To activate Dark mode, click Settings (gear icon) in the top bar and select “Enable Dark mode” from the dropdown menu.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599