I’ll be real with you. I have been crying on Twitter with each new Samsung flagship for Simple to add support for the company’s mobile payment service. They always said it was in the works, which really ticked me off. Well, it’s finally here.
As many of you know, Samsung Pay is different from other mobile payment services, due to its use of MST + NFC. The incorporation of MST allows Samsung Pay to be used at nearly all payment terminals, not just the ones equipped with NFC. That gives it a huge advantage in the space.
To get started, read over the details here, then link your accounts using Samsung Pay.
ATTENTION SAMSUNG USERS! You’ve been asking, and we’re delivering. We are really really really excited to let you know that SAMSUNG PAY IS OFFICIALLY HERE! Hooray hooray! ? pic.twitter.com/i3QdJwC9rM
— Simple (@simple) May 2, 2019
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599