Thanks to Ishan Agarwal on Twitter, we’re getting our best look yet at the upcoming OnePlus 7 Pro in two colors, Nebula Blue and Mirror Grey.
As we can see, the OP7 Pro appears to feature the expected triple rear camera setup (camera samples here), all display frontside (with in-display fingerprint reader resting beneath), and an overall minimal exterior. For comparison, the phone looks very much like a Galaxy S10+, but without the camera cutout, which is exceptionally sweet.
As for the front-facing camera, it’s also hidden behind the display, assumably popping out from the top only when in use.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is scheduled to be launched on May 14.
Are we liking what we see? I am.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599