Samsung introduced its new Galaxy wearable lineup in February of this year, and this week, the company has finally made its new Galaxy Fit activity tracker available in the US for $99.
The Fit is capable of tracking up to 90 exercises with auto detection, sleep tracking, week-long battery life, plus more tracking capabilities via the Samsung Health application.
Galaxy Fit Features
- Starts tracking with users’ movement: Inclusive of up to 90 exercise, the Galaxy Fit automatically detects and tracks six of them including walking, running, cycling, elliptical, rowing and dynamic workouts.
- 24/7 tracking: Users can continuously monitor their activities and sleep with a battery that lasts up to a week on a single charge.
- Personal wellness: through Samsung Health, the Galaxy Fit helps you stay on top of your health and nutrition goals with the ability to track water, caffeine, sleep and more.
You can get a Galaxy Fit from Best Buy or Samsung’s own website.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599