On this episode of the Droid Life Show, we’re discussing the latest in Android news from the past couple of weeks. We have what may be real Galaxy Note 10 photos to scratch our heads over, RCS rollout from Google without carrier involvement, Verizon preparing to lock phones, and all sorts of 5G news.
We also want to dive into topics like Google’s auto-delete option for your history, how bad Motorola is at updating phones in 2019, and why Tim is sad about Android updates these days. Poor, Tim.
Trivia is back again!
We’ll be live at 10:00AM Pacific (1PM Eastern).
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599