Greetings, Arsians! The Dealmaster is back with another round of deals to share. Today’s list is headlined by a $50 discount on Sony’s WH-1000XM3 noise-cancelling headphones, which brings them down to $298 at Amazon and other retailers.
While not a huge savings, this is the cheapest we’ve seen the highly regarded headphones on Amazon to date. A good pair of noise-canceling headphones is still one of those purchases where you generally have to pay up to get high quality, and as we’ve noted before, the WH-1000XM3 can compete with anything else on the market when it comes to pure noise-cancelling strength. They’re comfortable, they have an ample 21 hours of battery life per charge in our testing, and they sound great, with an emphasis on rich bass and good separation for a Bluetooth headphone.
Bose’s soon-to-be-supplanted QuietComfort 35 II are very close to the 1000XM3 on the whole, with an overall lighter design and a comparatively more neutral sound signature. But if you prefer a more bass-heavy sound, Sony’s pair should be an ideal fit for those long commutes.
Read 2 remaining paragraphs | Comments
- Dealmaster: The latest 9.7-inch iPad is only $250 today
- Dealmaster: Get Fitbit’s best smartwatch, the original Versa, for just $180
- Dealmaster: It’s Star Wars Day, so a bunch of Star Wars things are on sale
- Guidemaster: High-tech gift ideas for Mother’s Day
- Dealmaster: A ton of Amazon Kindle, Echo, and Fire devices are on sale today