Amazon’s current deal of the day is a good one if you were considering a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+. For the next few hours, you can grab the US unlocked Galaxy S9 or S9+ and get a free 512GB microSD card, as well as a free Samsung fast wireless charging stand.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ (review) start at $499.99 and $599.99, respectively, which is already well below what they retailed for last year. With this bundle added on, you are basically getting $180 in freebies too. Not bad, right?
The unlocked S9 units work on all major US carriers, for those who don’t know. They also get plenty of software updates, just not necessarily as quickly as the carrier models do. They are mostly bloatware-free, though, and come without any of the carrier baggage you might find from a Verizon or AT&T model.
Amazon Deal Link
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599