According to a post from Razer, which also details the shutdown of Forge TV and MadCatz MOJO’s game stores, accounts will be deactivated and content may be hard to play on any consoles that are still out there.
Razer says games that don’t require any purchase validation should work fine, but for the most part, it looks like you should just plan on packing up your Ouya or recycling it if you can.
RIP, micro console.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599