Mobvoi, makers of the TicWatch powered by Wear OS lineup, is teasing an upcoming smartwatch on its website. The landing page features a bunch of locked images with dates on them, as well as the line, “New Solution to Boost Your Daily Efficiency”
Thanks to Mobvoi’s own previous error, we have an idea of what the company will announce — a smartwatch with 4G LTE connectivity.
Most importantly, if this interests you, you can enter your email to be notified when the watch goes live and Mobvoi will also hook you up with a discount code.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599