We want to share the release schedule of the Android Pie updates for #HTC smartphones. Please note, certain regions & carrier deployment may affect these dates. U11 rollout will begin late May, 2019; U11+ will begin late June, 2019; U12+ will begin mid-June, 2019. Thank you pic.twitter.com/eyeCdX5qWm
— HTC (@htc) May 10, 2019
HTC has updated its customers with a Pie upgrade timeline, outlining when owners of the U11, U11+, and U12+ should see Pie hit their phones.
For the U11, the update should start rolling out in late May. For the U11+, expect Pie around late June. As for HTC’s newest phone, the U12+ (which isn’t exactly new anymore), its Pie update is expected to ship out around mid June.
As always, HTC notes that certain regions and carrier deployment may affect these dates.
Hang in there, HTC fans, your Pie is coming.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599