If you’re someone with a big family, you’ll be happy to hear that Google Duo now supports up to 8 individual callers in a group call. Funny, to me this sounds like an awful time with people talking over one another, but it could be nice for some very loving families.
On top of that, Duo is adding support for adding custom text, doodles, and emoji on top of video messages. If you weren’t aware, this video message feature has been around for a bit and can be used as a quick hello if you don’t have time for a phone conversation.
The update is now live for Android and iOS!
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599