DISH customers sporting a Hopper, Joey, or Walley can now access Google Assistant, thanks to a software update and the release of a brand new voice remote.
With Assistant in your Hopper box, users can play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and search for content across DISH’s library of live TV and on-demand content. Not only will you be controlling your TV experience, but with Assistant, you’ll have access to the same smart home controls and Google Search results as you would on any other Google Home or similar device.
According to Google, DISH customers with a voice remote and a broadband-connected Hopper (all generations), Joey (all models) or Wally can access the Google Assistant once they receive the software update. New customers and existing DISH customers without a voice remote can visit here to check their eligibility for the new voice remote at no extra cost.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599