DIRECTV NOW is getting rebranded to AT&T TV NOW, with the change taking full effect sometime in the coming weeks.
According to AT&T, customers won’t need to do much, except to accept a new terms of service.
For the DIRECTV NOW app, it will be replaced by an updated AT&T TV app across all app stores, available in the coming weeks.
This is a much better announcement than a service price hike, yes?
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599