You’ll always be able to find cheap cases from 3rd party accessory makers at places like Amazon, but if you want what should be the best overall case experience, you often need to turn to the phone’s maker. Google happens to offer one case in particular that I’m a big fan of for its phones and it’s called the Fabric Case. This is one of those rare times where I’d suggest forking out the cash if you have it and need protection.
Right now at the Google Store, the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Fabric Cases are $10 off (in Pink Moon or Indigo), dropping them to $30. Yes, that’s expensive and seems absurd when companies like Spigen are selling cases for $10, but these Fabric Cases are nice.
The cases are the soft to the touch, feature a really cool knit texture and pattern, are very Googley in design, offer ample protection, and still work with wireless charges for your Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL.
Not a fan of those two colors? Google has also slashed the price on the Power Support Silicone Case by $10, dropping it to $24.95. It comes in four fun colors and all are on sale.
Google Store Links:
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599
- Google Earth Timelapse Now Available for Mobile and It’s Awesome
- Yo, Here is the Pixel 3a in Somewhat, Sort of, Barely, or Almost Purple
- DEAL: Verizon Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL are $300 Off at Best Buy