To kickstart the week, Best Buy is hosting a new $300-off Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL sale. They have all colors and all storage variants, all of which are discounted.
Of course, Best Buy only sells the Verizon units, so keep that in mind. If you want the phone at the $300-off price, you’ll basically have to use it with Verizon too. The discount is only available if you sign-up for a device payment plan that spreads the reduced price out over 24 months. It’s annoying, I know. Once you are done, you could take the phone anywhere, though, since it is an unlocked phone with support for all major carriers.
The breakdown with a $300-off discount gets you a Pixel 3 64GB for $20.83/mo, Pixel 3 128GB for $24.99/mo, Pixel 3 XL 64GB for $24.99/mo, and Pixel 3 XL 128GB for $29.16/mo.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599