Pennywise the murderous clown is back and scarier than ever, looking for revenge on the grown-up members of the Losers Club in IT: Chapter Two, Warner Brothers’ follow-up to its 2017’s blockbuster horror film, IT.
(Some spoilers for first film and novel below.)
Set in 1989, IT essentially adapted half of King’s original novel, telling the story of a group of misfit kids calling themselves “The Losers Club,” who discover their small town of Derry is home to an ancient, trans-dimensional evil that awakens every 27 years to prey on children in particular, taking the form of an evil clown named Pennywise. Bill (Jaeden Lieberher) loses his little brother, Georgie, to Pennywise, and the group decides to take on Pennywise and drive him into early hibernation, where he will hopefully starve. But Beverly (Sophia Lillis) has a vision warning that Pennywise will return on schedule in 27 years, and they must be ready to fight him anew.
- Cox Internet now charges $15 extra for faster access to online game servers
- The Orville proves it’s one of the best sci-fi shows on TV with S2 finale
- Coding without a keystroke: The hands-free creation of a full video game
- With its latest battle, Game of Thrones solidifies its seat on TV’s VFX throne
- Id Software’s open source shooters get ported to Apple’s iOS, tvOS