Once updated, S8 owners will be on software version PPR1.180610.011.G950USQU5DSG7, S8+ will have PPR1.180610.011.G955USQU5DSG7, and Note 8 owners will see PPR1.180610.011.N950USQS6DSG4. For the June patch, Galaxy S7 will be on R16NW.G930VVRUACSF2 and S7 Edge owners will have build R16NW.G935VVRUACSF2.
Go get that tasty update.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599