For some reason we haven’t asked which music service you use since like 2016 or so. We’re clearly not doing our jobs properly, but with the hot topic around these parts right now being music services, let’s do an update on it!
Which music service are you guys using? Are you sticking with Google Play Music, even with the lack of updates? Did you make an early switch to YouTube Music hoping that Google would take care of you (they haven’t)? Are you a Spotify bro? Did you just give up on them all and choose Apple Music? Maybe you like them quality beats and pay for Tidal?
Let us know.
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s poll.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599