DxOMark published its findings on the Pixel 3a this week, marking it at a score of 100, directly behind the larger Pixel 3’s score of 101.
The phone was found to be quite good in most categories for still photography, as well as video, scoring a 95 in that category. As we all know, the phone excels in areas of exposure, autofocus, and color.
Of course, according to DxOMark, there are better shooters on the market. In fact, a lot of phones are ranking higher than the Pixel 3 lineup on DxO’s website. Phones like the Galaxy S10 5G, Huawei P30 Pro, and Honor 20 Pro rank a lot higher than the Pixel 3. Full rankings can be seen here.
To see the testing that went into giving the Pixel 3a its 100 ranking, follow the link below.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599