To take advantage of this promo, all you need to do is buy the phone at the discounted price via Google Fi, then be sure to activate the device within 30 days. If you don’t activate it on Fi, you’ll be charged the full price of the phone. And yes, this promo is open to new and existing Fi customers.
Full terms can be seen here.
Did you know you can download the latest Android Q beta with the Pixel phones? That’s pretty sweet.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599