“Engage!” Yes, that’s what Sir Patrick Stewart says in this moment, and yes, it’s as delightful in action as that sounds. [credit:
All eyes were on San Diego Comic Con’s Star Trek panel this year, as anticipation continues to build for Star Trek: Picard, the first Trek entry to feature Sir Patrick Stewart since the 2002 film Star Trek: Nemesis. And on Saturday, the series’ handlers at CBS didn’t disappoint.
One additional fun reveal came at the event: a new CBS All-Access animated series titled Star Trek: Lower Decks. This series’ announcement did not come with a trailer, but we shouldn’t have to wait long to see more, as Lower Decks is expected to drop in 2020.
- Cox Internet now charges $15 extra for faster access to online game servers
- The Orville proves it’s one of the best sci-fi shows on TV with S2 finale
- Coding without a keystroke: The hands-free creation of a full video game
- With its latest battle, Game of Thrones solidifies its seat on TV’s VFX throne
- Id Software’s open source shooters get ported to Apple’s iOS, tvOS