Best Buy has a solid deal on unlocked Pixel 3 models right now, saving you up to $360 if you choose to activate the device at time of purchase. At $360 off, the Pixel 3 is all the way down to $439 and the Pixel 3 XL comes down to $539.
However, if you’d rather not activate and just want the phone all by itself with no service, you can still get $260 off both models of the Pixel 3. At $260 off, the Pixel 3 costs as little as $539 and the 3 XL costs $639.
Whether you choose to activate or not, $260 off to begin with is not bad at all.
Have at it.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599