Pre-Prime Day deal on Samsung’s Galaxy S10.
Amazon Prime Day 2019 kicks of tomorrow morning, but if you have a few minutes to do some shopping today, the chances of you finding already-live or early deals are pretty good. For example, the entire Samsung Galaxy S10 family just went on sale at up to $500 off.
The current deal is a straight $200 off Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, or Galaxy S10e base models, which are those with the lowest amounts of storage. If you decide you want more storage (and a bigger discount), that’s where the discount to $300 off happens.
An example, the Galaxy S10e 128GB now starts at $549.99 ($200 off), but the 256GB model is $300 off, bringing it’s price to $549.99 too. That’s a free upgrade in storage! Another example is the Galaxy S10 with 128GB storage at $699 ($200 off) or the 512GB at $849.99 ($300 off).
Want the max $500 off? Best Buy, if you activate right away with select carriers (Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint), is dropping another $200 off on top of the $200 and $300 unlocked discounts.
Samsung’s store, Amazon, Best Buy, and B&H Photo all have these deals on the US unlocked Galaxy S10 line. Also, don’t forget that Samsung is still running their trade-in program, which gives you an instant discount for the value of your trade today.
Shop Galaxy S10, S0+, S10e:
- Samsung Store
- Amazon: Galaxy S10, S10e | Galaxy S10+
- B&H Photo: Galaxy S10, S10e | Galaxy S10+
- Best Buy
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599