It’s Black Friday in July over at Best Buy, so the deals are flowing. One of the best we’ve seen so far is a $400-$500 off offer on the entire US unlocked Galaxy S10 line, which includes the Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e.
At $400 off, you can get into a Galaxy S10 (128GB) for $499, Galaxy S10+ (128GB) for $599, or Galaxy S10e (128GB) for $349. If you need more storage than 128GB, the $500 off savings comes when you aim for a higher tier model. So the Galaxy S10 (512GB) drops to $649.99 and the Galaxy S10+ (512GB) to $749.99.
No trade-ins are required for this offer, but you do need to activate through Best Buy with a carrier. That means to get the full $400 or $500 off deal, you need to activate with Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T. Best Buy doesn’t sell T-Mobile service.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599