On this episode of the Droid Life Show, we’ve got our first full Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL renders to talk about that show both fronts and backs of the devices, so you know there will be reactions from all parties involved. Do we love this design, hate it, or is it all a bunch of meh?
Outside of big Pixel 4 news, we have a new Android Q Beta with bad gestures to run through, a Galaxy Note 10 reveal date with official renders, a new Mobvoi watch, expanded Sprint 5G, and more. It’s a decently packed show!
Trivia is back again too!
We’ll be live at 12:00PM Pacific (3PM Eastern).
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599