Trivia Crack has arrived for your Google Home device, accessible by simply saying, “Hey Google, play Trivia Crack.” You can also play it on your phone through Google Assistant, but at that point, you might as well download the app.
Trivia Crack is your typical trivia app, done in a similar style to Trivial Pursuit. You answer questions, and if you get them correct, you gain characters. The first player to collect all the characters wins the game.
Available in two modes, Solo (single-player, in Classic or Challenge format) or Party (play in up to 4 teams), the Trivia Crack for Google Assistant is excellent for parties and family gatherings, along with when you want to test your trivia know-how on your own. Just say “Hey Google, play Trivia Crack,” and you’re off.
I tested this on both a Google Home and my phone with Assistant and it seems to be up and running just fine. Go check it out.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599