Xiaomi doesn’t sell phones in the US and that’s really unfortunate. They keep releasing affordable Android One phones with super clean Android that (should) get frequent updates and an appealing set of specs. Like the new Mi A3, which is now official and also officially on my want list.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 has a 6″ AMOLED display with in-display fingerprint reader and teardrop notch, Snapdragon 665 processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB or 128GB storage, 4030mAh battery with 18W fast charging, triple rear camera setup with 48MP main sensor and 8MP ultra-wide, 32MP front camera, 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB-C port. Of course, all of that helps it run the stock Android (Pie) experience so many of us love.
This new Mi A3 arrives July 24, costs €249 (64GB) and €279 (128GB) ], and comes in Kind of Grey, Not just Blue and More than White. Again, you get everything I just mentioned for around $250.
// Mi Blog
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599