— Xiaomi #5GIsHere (@Xiaomi) June 3, 2019
Xiaomi took to Twitter this week to show off its upcoming under-display selfie camera tech, which is looking pretty good. Once this becomes mainstream, we can say goodbye to notches, cutouts, and mechanized pop-ups. Those will be good times.
When the display is off, you can clearly see a darker circle in the screen, which is obviously the camera. However, when the display is on, it’s not noticeable in the below video. The user in the video opens up the camera app, switches to selfie mode, then shows off that it works.
This is what we all want, right?
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599