Google I/O 2019 has arrived! For this first day, the week of developer chatter is kicked off with an opening keynote that’ll last a couple of hours, as Google takes the stage to announce everything new across their services that we might see over the coming months.
What are we expecting? I think it’s a safe bet that we’ll hear news on Google Assistant advancements. There will be AI talk. Nonstop AI talk. Google Stadia will become more clear, Android Q will get a new beta build, and the first mid-range Pixel phones should be announced (finally). Don’t be surprised if a bigger Google Home Hub shows up too, possibly with a re-branding under the Nest name.
The opening keynote kicks off at 10AM Pacific (1PM Eastern). We’re here live in case anything wild happens, but you can watch below with us.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599