A product manager for Vivo posted a video to Weibo this week, showing off the company’s new Super FlashCharge technology in action.
While the video is short, only showing a phone charge at super speeds for a few seconds, its noted that when/if implemented into devices, the 120W tech could charge a 4,000mAh battery in just 13 minutes.
Should it become available for Vivo devices, that would be the fastest charging solution to date, rivaled only by OPPO and OnePlus’ own charging tech.
Come on, China, come spread that lightning fast charging tech with the US, please.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599