Verizon kicked off a new prepaid promo this morning that gets you double data without price hikes. The promotion is for new lines only, but this is a heck of a deal.
With Verizon Prepaid double data, you now get 1GB for $30, 6GB for $35, and a whopping 16GB for $45, as long as you sign-up for autopay.
What else do you get with Verizon Prepaid? The $35 and $45 plans come with mobile hotspot access, plus the $45 plan includes unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada. All prepaid plans are throttled to 480p video, though. Of course, they all feature unlimited talk and text in the US, as well as unlimited 2G speeds should you use up your data bucket.
This is a limited time promo and is eligible for mix and matching with other Verizon plans.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599